Monday, 25 November 2013

Aunty-aunty kat China pun beli emas...

Gold Shop in Beijing
AFP/Getty Images

Yang Cuiyan, a 41-year-old housekeeper from Anhui province, is one reason China is poised to topple India as the world’s top consumer of gold even as investors desert the metal.
Standing outside Beijing’s busiest jewelry store, wearing a thick coat against the autumn chill, she clasps a gold necklace that cost her 10,000 yuan ($1,640), or five months’ wages.
“I don’t know anything about the stock market and I don’t have enough money to buy property, so I figured gold is the safest choice,” she said. “I can put it on when I go back home to show everyone that I’m doing well.”
Yang, who made the 650-mile (1,000-kilometer) journey to the capital from her rural home to visit relatives and shop, is one of the legions of middle-aged Chinese women, respectfully referred to as aunties, who bought coins and jewelry this year, bringing support to a market shunned by many professional investors who began doubting the metal as a store of value.
.....
“I don’t want to put my money in a bank,” said Yang, the auntie from Anhui. “I want to keep up with my relatives and friends back home. We all like to compete to see whose necklace is thicker.”
source: bloomberg. full story boleh refer di:
Kalau aunty-aunty kat China pun terus membeli emas, diorang tak peduli apa komen dari 'penganalisa professional' especially dari mainstream institution/media.
So, aunty-aunty dan makcik-makcik di Malaysia, why not sama-sama beli emas, lagi-lagi masa harga emas tengah murah sekarang ni.

TRADING
Harga emas terus jatuh! (Serendah $123x.xx per ounce semasa saya menulis artikel ini, petang Monday 25 Nov 2013)
Apa lagi, jom ramai-ramai pergi kedai emas ;).


Ada juga yang menjangka harganya akan 'melompat' ke tahap lebih tinggi beberapa tahun akan datang!

Harga jatuh, kita beli emas!
Harga naik pun kita beli emas!
Kita tengok, apa respons 'mereka'. 
Berapa lama 'mereka' boleh control and manipulate harga.

Apapun, trading terus positif. Alhamdulillah.



No comments:

Post a Comment